I’m in love with cheesecake… All the forms and flavors of cheesecake! But have never thought it was possible to be done at home, this easy!
Two packs Digestive light biscuits, finely grounded
11 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
2 packs of Philadelphia cream cheese (about 200g each)
1 1/4 cups condensed milk, sweetened to taste
250 g blackberry jam
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons sugar
- Mix grated biscuits with sugar and butter, until well combined
- Press this mixture into a medium-sized pan (diameter of 23 cm), until completely flat, then put the pan in the fridge
- Using a mixer, beat the cream cheese until it’s smoother, then slowly add the milk, bit by bit
- Add the vanilla, and mix well
- Pour the on top of the crust,and smooth the surface
- Cover with a plastic bag and refrigerate for three hours, until firm
- cover the surface with your favorite type of jam. Mine is obviously blackberry
- Unclasp the sides of the pan… & Enjoy!
The best part of my cheesecake is that I used fresh cow milk, and home-made Jam! Triumph! Now I’m sure that I’m not only getting the fatty stuff, but also some vitamins and Calcium on the side
I made some single-portions for visitors… How do you like my presentation?